Eligibility for enrolment
Pursuant to regulation 30 of the Marine Safety Regulations 2012 (Vic) the following persons are not eligible to apply for a marine licence:
● A person who is disqualified from obtaining a marine licence, during the period of that disqualification
● A person who is the holder of a marine licence that has been suspended, during the period of that suspension
● A person who is disqualified from obtaining a licence or other authority to be the master of or to operate a recreational vessel under
o (i) the law of another State or Territory, or
o (ii) the law of another country,
in circumstances which, if they occurred in Victoria, would have resulted in the person being disqualified from obtaining a marine licence in Victoria
● A person who is the holder of a licence or other authority to operate a recreational vessel issued by another State or Territory that has been suspended, during the period of that suspension
● Persons aged under 16 years of age are not eligible to obtain a personal watercraft endorsement
Applicants should also note that they will be required to meet the health requirements for operating a car, motorcycle or boat and this may include further testing where appropriate.
If you have any questions get in touch.
0414 952 444
© 2019 MICK'S BOAT COURSE GEELONG | ABN 81510653548 | SITE BY YATES DESIGN